Skip to main content

Mumbai Court orders inquiry against Kangana Ranaut & Rangoli Chandel for allegedly spreading communal disharmony October 30, 2020 at 11:29AM

Kangana Ranaut once again has come under fire. A Mumbai Court has ordered an inquiry against Kangana and her sister Rangoli Chandel for allegedly spreading communal hatred.

Mumbai Court orders inquiry against Kangana Ranaut & Rangoli Chandel for allegedly spreading communal disharmony

According to Live Law India, “Court ordered an inquiry under Section 202 of CrPC and called for a police report on the allegations against the siblings. Judge Bhagwat T Zirape was hearing a complaint filed by Advocate Ali Kaashif Khan Deshmukh for offences punishable under Sections 153-A, 153-B, 195-A, 298, 505 read with Section 34 of the Indian Penal Code. Advocate Ali has recently filed another complaint against Kangana Ranaut before the Andheri Magistrate Court for allegedly causing disharmony between Hindus and Muslims and for allegedly mocking the judiciary after a Magistrate Court in Bandra ordered FIR to be registered against Kangana and her sister.”

Metropolitan Magistrate Bhagawat T Zirape also asked the police to submit the inquiry report by December 5, 2020. The complainant said that Rangoli Chandel had posted derogatory comments on Twitter related to members of the Tablighi Jamaat on April 15 following which her account was suspended. On April 18, Kangana supported her sister and posted a short video on various social media platforms allegedly calling the Jamaatis terrorists. Live Law further reported, “Thus, both the accused posted hateful and derogatory statements against Muslim community.”

According to the complaint, “They have misused social media platforms to gain cheap publicity and personal gain. The complainant approached Amboli police for taking action against the accused. However, police authorities have not taken any action against them. Thus, the accused have spread hatred against the Muslim community.”

Metropolitan Magistrate Bhagawat T Zirape said, “The alleged video is not available on record. Allegations are based on comments of the accused on the social media platforms. Evidence against the accused appears to be electronic in nature. Therefore, inquiry at the hands of police is necessary for proceeding against the proposed accused. Such inquiry will be helpful to decide the roles of the accused.”

Judge Jayadeo Dhule observed, “On prima facie perusal of complaint and submission I have found cognizable offence has been committed by the accused. Total allegations are based upon comment on electronic media that is Twitter and interviews. The accused used social media like twitter and thorough investigation is necessary by the expert. The all offences alleged and levelled against the accused are cognizable. Search and seizure is necessary in this case, in such circumstances I have found it to be proper to pass order under Section 156(3) of CrPC.”

ALSO READ: Kangana Ranaut, sister Rangoli Chandel summoned by Mumbai Police on October 26, 27



from Latest Bollywood News | Hindi Movie News | Hindi Cinema News | Indian Movies | Films - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/34EEXvj
via

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paresh Rawal replaces Rishi Kapoor and resumes shoot for Sharmaji Namkeen June 30, 2021 at 04:06PM

As the Maharashtra government announced some ease in lockdown restrictions, many films have resumed their shoots. Late actor Rishi Kapoor's last film Sharmaji Namkeen has also gone on floors. Rishi played the central character in the movie and passed away on April 30, last year. His remaining portions of the film were taken over by veteran actor Paresh Rawal. Paresh Rawal started shooting for the remaining portions in March this year. However, with the second wave of the novel coronavirus, the shoot came to a halt again. According to a daily, Paresh Rawal has resumed the shoot for an important sequence at a school in Goregaon, Mumbai which also features Juhi Chawla and Satish Kaushik. The team along with Paresh Rawal will shoot for a week-long schedule, after which the movie will wrap up and go for the post-production process. The makers are hoping to release the film on Rishi Kapoor’s birth anniversary on September 4. Helmed by Hitesh Bhatia Sharmaji Namkeen revolves around ...

Irrfan Khan to be seen on the silver screen in 2021 with the release of The Song of Scorpions December 28, 2020 at 07:02PM

Actor Irrfan Khan, who passed away in April this year, will be seen on the silver screen for one last time in 2021. The actor's last film titled The Song of Scorpions will release in theatres next year. The Song of Scorpions was first premiered in 2017 at the Locarno Film Festival in Switzerland. Written and directed by Anup Singh, the film will be released in early 2021. Abhishek Pathak, producer and director at Panorama Spotlight, in a statement said, "We will be offering this film to the audiences as a tribute to the beloved star of Indian cinema. The era of cinema in India and abroad has benefitted from his acting prowess and we're happy to have canvassed his swansong." Irrfan's son Babil Khan shared the film's motion poster on Instagram and wrote, "One more time, perhaps not the last. #thesongofscorpions (sic)."   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Babil (@babil.i.k) The Song of Scorpio...

The city of Patna boycotts Salman Khan over actor's suicide June 23, 2020 at 10:50AM

Patna-born Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput has attained a much larger stardom after his sudden and shocking suicide on June 14, than before. While his death has triggered off a massive outrage against the spirit of nepotism that prevails in Mumbai’s film industry, the ramifications of the tragedy can be felt and heard far and wide across India. In Patna, the capital city of Bihar where Rajput was born, the people have taken a vow to ban superstar Salman Khan, filmmaker Karan Johar and actress Alia Bhatt as these are seen to be emblems of the clannish culture in Mumbai that prevented Sushant Singh Rajput from realizing his full potential in Hindi cinema. Since Sunday Bihar has been plunged into a state of relentless grief and anger over the death of their star-son Rajput who ended his life at the age of 34, allegedly because of what has come to be known as the ‘nepo(tism) gang’ in Mumbai. On Thursday hordes of young Rajput fans in Patna marched to Salman Khan’s Being Human clothes...