Skip to main content

"I can never believe whatever has happened," Hiba Nawab on rape allegations on Pearl V Puri July 29, 2021 at 06:06PM

Actors Hiba Nawab and Pearl V Puri worked together as leads in Zee Tv's popular drama ‘Meri Saasu Maa’. The duo shared a great and special bond during the show and was even in touch after the show went off-air. Last month, Pearl was charged under the allegation of raping a minor and was booked for rape and under the section of The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act.

After his arrest, many people from the industry including prominent names such as Ekta Kapoor and Divya Khosla Kumar came out in his support. Now, Hiba who was Pearl's close friend and observant in an exclusive interview with Bollywood Hungama spoke about the charges put upon him.

Hiba said, "I just feel that he is very respectful towards women, I've never seen anything weird or anything like that, Never ever. Yeah for a good one year, we were in touch and I've never seen him disrespecting any women. I can never believe whatever has happened."

She added, "So, honestly, I can't say anything, as far as I know, him he is a very nice person. I can't say anything further. There are people in Judiciary, they will investigate and the truth will come out. So, I'm leaving it up to them definitely."

Pearl V Puri is currently on bail and his case is being handled by the honourable court of Vasai.

Also Read: Pearl V Puri breaks his silence on alleged rape accusation for first time, says he trusts the law and judiciary of the country



from Latest Bollywood News | Hindi Movie News | Hindi Cinema News | Indian Movies | Films - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/3f9hOpR
via

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paresh Rawal replaces Rishi Kapoor and resumes shoot for Sharmaji Namkeen June 30, 2021 at 04:06PM

As the Maharashtra government announced some ease in lockdown restrictions, many films have resumed their shoots. Late actor Rishi Kapoor's last film Sharmaji Namkeen has also gone on floors. Rishi played the central character in the movie and passed away on April 30, last year. His remaining portions of the film were taken over by veteran actor Paresh Rawal. Paresh Rawal started shooting for the remaining portions in March this year. However, with the second wave of the novel coronavirus, the shoot came to a halt again. According to a daily, Paresh Rawal has resumed the shoot for an important sequence at a school in Goregaon, Mumbai which also features Juhi Chawla and Satish Kaushik. The team along with Paresh Rawal will shoot for a week-long schedule, after which the movie will wrap up and go for the post-production process. The makers are hoping to release the film on Rishi Kapoor’s birth anniversary on September 4. Helmed by Hitesh Bhatia Sharmaji Namkeen revolves around ...

Irrfan Khan to be seen on the silver screen in 2021 with the release of The Song of Scorpions December 28, 2020 at 07:02PM

Actor Irrfan Khan, who passed away in April this year, will be seen on the silver screen for one last time in 2021. The actor's last film titled The Song of Scorpions will release in theatres next year. The Song of Scorpions was first premiered in 2017 at the Locarno Film Festival in Switzerland. Written and directed by Anup Singh, the film will be released in early 2021. Abhishek Pathak, producer and director at Panorama Spotlight, in a statement said, "We will be offering this film to the audiences as a tribute to the beloved star of Indian cinema. The era of cinema in India and abroad has benefitted from his acting prowess and we're happy to have canvassed his swansong." Irrfan's son Babil Khan shared the film's motion poster on Instagram and wrote, "One more time, perhaps not the last. #thesongofscorpions (sic)."   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Babil (@babil.i.k) The Song of Scorpio...

The city of Patna boycotts Salman Khan over actor's suicide June 23, 2020 at 10:50AM

Patna-born Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput has attained a much larger stardom after his sudden and shocking suicide on June 14, than before. While his death has triggered off a massive outrage against the spirit of nepotism that prevails in Mumbai’s film industry, the ramifications of the tragedy can be felt and heard far and wide across India. In Patna, the capital city of Bihar where Rajput was born, the people have taken a vow to ban superstar Salman Khan, filmmaker Karan Johar and actress Alia Bhatt as these are seen to be emblems of the clannish culture in Mumbai that prevented Sushant Singh Rajput from realizing his full potential in Hindi cinema. Since Sunday Bihar has been plunged into a state of relentless grief and anger over the death of their star-son Rajput who ended his life at the age of 34, allegedly because of what has come to be known as the ‘nepo(tism) gang’ in Mumbai. On Thursday hordes of young Rajput fans in Patna marched to Salman Khan’s Being Human clothes...