Skip to main content

SCOOP: Kartik Aaryan teams up with Shah Rukh Khan for his next to be directed by Ajay Bahl January 27, 2021 at 10:49AM

Just a couple of days back, Bollywood Hungama exclusively revealed that Kartik Aaryan is on the lookout for a quick 30 to 40 day film as the shoots of his under production films – Dostana 2 and Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 – have been delayed further due to the on-going pandemic. And we have now an additional update on the same as the actor seems to have locked his next film. It’s said to be an unusual love story produced by Shah Rukh Khan under his banner, Red Chillies Entertainment and will be directed by Ajay Bahl.

SCOOP: Kartik Aaryan teams up with Shah Rukh Khan for his next to be directed by Ajay Bahl

“Kartik has been in talks with Shah Rukh Khan’s banner for this Ajay Bahl directed film for a while now and finally, everything has fallen in place and the actor is all set to start shooting for the film within the next 2 months,” a source close to the development told Bollywood Hungama. Interestingly, the film is in complete different space from Ajay’s last film, Section 375, which was an intense drama set against the backdrop of sexual harassment.

“Though this one too has an underlying social message, it’s essentially a rom com. The casting is currently underway and the female lead as also the rest of the members will be locked soon,” the source further added. Kartik Aaryan recently wrapped up shooting for Ram Madhavani’s Dhamaka in a record span of just 11 days. The movie, which is the remake of a Korean film, The Terror Live, is gearing up for a direct to digital premiere on Netflix. It’s currently in the post production stage.

Also Read: SCOOP: Kartik Aaryan on the look out for a quick 30-day film as Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 & Dostana shoot delayed!



from Latest Bollywood News | Hindi Movie News | Hindi Cinema News | Indian Movies | Films - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/2MansNd
via

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paresh Rawal replaces Rishi Kapoor and resumes shoot for Sharmaji Namkeen June 30, 2021 at 04:06PM

As the Maharashtra government announced some ease in lockdown restrictions, many films have resumed their shoots. Late actor Rishi Kapoor's last film Sharmaji Namkeen has also gone on floors. Rishi played the central character in the movie and passed away on April 30, last year. His remaining portions of the film were taken over by veteran actor Paresh Rawal. Paresh Rawal started shooting for the remaining portions in March this year. However, with the second wave of the novel coronavirus, the shoot came to a halt again. According to a daily, Paresh Rawal has resumed the shoot for an important sequence at a school in Goregaon, Mumbai which also features Juhi Chawla and Satish Kaushik. The team along with Paresh Rawal will shoot for a week-long schedule, after which the movie will wrap up and go for the post-production process. The makers are hoping to release the film on Rishi Kapoor’s birth anniversary on September 4. Helmed by Hitesh Bhatia Sharmaji Namkeen revolves around ...

Irrfan Khan to be seen on the silver screen in 2021 with the release of The Song of Scorpions December 28, 2020 at 07:02PM

Actor Irrfan Khan, who passed away in April this year, will be seen on the silver screen for one last time in 2021. The actor's last film titled The Song of Scorpions will release in theatres next year. The Song of Scorpions was first premiered in 2017 at the Locarno Film Festival in Switzerland. Written and directed by Anup Singh, the film will be released in early 2021. Abhishek Pathak, producer and director at Panorama Spotlight, in a statement said, "We will be offering this film to the audiences as a tribute to the beloved star of Indian cinema. The era of cinema in India and abroad has benefitted from his acting prowess and we're happy to have canvassed his swansong." Irrfan's son Babil Khan shared the film's motion poster on Instagram and wrote, "One more time, perhaps not the last. #thesongofscorpions (sic)."   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Babil (@babil.i.k) The Song of Scorpio...

The city of Patna boycotts Salman Khan over actor's suicide June 23, 2020 at 10:50AM

Patna-born Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput has attained a much larger stardom after his sudden and shocking suicide on June 14, than before. While his death has triggered off a massive outrage against the spirit of nepotism that prevails in Mumbai’s film industry, the ramifications of the tragedy can be felt and heard far and wide across India. In Patna, the capital city of Bihar where Rajput was born, the people have taken a vow to ban superstar Salman Khan, filmmaker Karan Johar and actress Alia Bhatt as these are seen to be emblems of the clannish culture in Mumbai that prevented Sushant Singh Rajput from realizing his full potential in Hindi cinema. Since Sunday Bihar has been plunged into a state of relentless grief and anger over the death of their star-son Rajput who ended his life at the age of 34, allegedly because of what has come to be known as the ‘nepo(tism) gang’ in Mumbai. On Thursday hordes of young Rajput fans in Patna marched to Salman Khan’s Being Human clothes...